Monday, 14 June 2010

A bit of patchwork and some very chilled out cats

My lovely friend Mared Edwards made me a beautiful patchwork cushion out of all her degree show fabrics and I've been making and building up an array of patchwork cushions made out of my own left over degree show fabric scraps to accompany it. It seemed such a shame not to do anything with them so I patch-worked them together.
I wont be selling these cushions as they feature prints I have now sold to the Fashion Market but they will be brightening up my room for many years to come and I'm very excited about designing some different prints I can make into cushions and sell and share with everyone.

thankyou Mared for your lovely present....this is Mared's website..... http://www.marededwards.com

my cats also seemed to enjoy lounging around underneath them....



No comments:

Post a Comment