Monday, 14 June 2010

Some tiny details about me and my blog

Hello!

I decided to create a blog to share and keep a record of the lovely things I have seen and made recently, I began to set up a website but haven't quite made enough things to feature on it yet so decided that a blog would be a very nice way to start.

I graduated from Bath Spa School of Art and Design in June 09 having completed a BA Hons in Fashion and Textiles. Since then I’ve been doing many a number of things. I've been working as a freelance textile designer for an agent in London, selling my designs to the fashion world in Paris and New York and I’ve also been working in a college helping teach students who have learning and mental difficulties.

In-between all this whenever I get the chance I find the time to draw and paint, create pattern deisgn's, visit interesting exhibitions and make the lovely things you will hopefully see soon on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment