Thursday, 28 February 2013

Life drawings from the past few months

Hello fellow blog readers. I feel like I've neglected my blog a bit recently,I was quite surprised to discover when I looked that my last blog entry was in October, how time flies! Anyway I've been busy with many creative things including organising some embroidery workshops and running children's sewing party's at the lovely Cordial and Grace sewing parlor in Clifton and making many many Christmas presents. (I made absolutely everyone something homemade this year and only spent about £10 in the shops, horray!) Finally and most excitingly I just got back a few days ago from spending two weeks in The Gambia with the school I work in which was amazing. I have some photos from the trip that I'm really pleased with which I will share with you very soon. (Prepare yourself for a lot of pattern and colour.)
In the meantime here is my life drawing from the past few months ranging from taking 2 minutes to 30 mins at the longest...







No comments:

Post a Comment