Tuesday, 5 March 2013

My photos from The Gambia

Two weeks ago I was lucky enough to go to The Gambia with the school I work in to help out/work in a school over there for two weeks.  Four members of staff including me went and we took 12 year 11's. Together we did lots of inspiring things such as working with the incredibly friendly Gambian students in the school. We also visited and took clothes to a hospital, went to two nursery's and played football with the kids, painted a massive mural on the school wall,went to some chaotic markets,went on a safari and watched a really interesting culture show that the school put on for us (where we also danced like crazy people),we did all this amongst many other things.     
Anyway here are a couple of my favourite photos I took on the trip. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment