Sunday, 11 August 2013

Impressions of Edinburgh in August

Last Thursday I embarked on an trip to Edinburgh visit some old friends and experience the Fringe festival. As everybody told me before I went I can now confirm from personal experience that the Fringe festival is a amazing experience indeed! I saw loads of amazing shows including The Trench by the theatre company Les Enfants Terribles and Missing by the theatre company Gecko, these were my favourites, they were both incredible pieces of physical theatre, possibly the best I've ever seen. I also got accosted by eager flyer distributor's on the royal mile, saw lots of very good free comedy and climbed Arthur's seat, the huge crag that overlooks the city. Finally, in an attempt to be Scottish, I drank straight whisky in some very trendy bars and traditional pubs! Anyway I wanted to share some photos I took whilst I was there...




No comments:

Post a Comment